Direct mail has been around for ages and brings in one of the highest ROIs, yet many brands forgo this channel in favor of digital outreach. Direct mail is far from dead. In fact, it’s thriving more than ever.
According to recent research, direct mail has the highest ROI of any direct response medium and consumers ascribe high purchase influence to mail. New findings suggest that when direct mail is combined with an omnichannel marketing strategy, marketers can increase the response rate by 63%, with a 60% increase in the return on investment.
Harness the power of Direct Mail marketing with an omnichannel strategy, leveraging these areas of focus for a competitive edge:
- Demographic Append – Enhance your customer database with demographics and increase the performance of your marketing efforts.
- Leads Lists – With over 110 million households and 220 million individuals, ConsumerVision stands as one of the most trusted and comprehensive databases on the market.
- Mortgage Data – Includes nearly one million deed transactions per month, combined with a Tax Roll file of over 37 million single-family and condominium residences, resulting in millions of transactions that have been identified with a change of home ownership from the current month back to the late 1980s.
- Cell Phone List – nSightful has one of the largest cell phone databases in the US. Target your audience with a large array of criteria including: estimated income, home value, age, marital status, special interest, response and buying behavior, ethnic groups, hobbies, and more.
- Data Hygiene – Marketing changes at a fast pace and customer data can quickly become outdated. nSightful can help you update your database to maximize your marketing success while keeping your costs at a minimum.
- And Much More!
nSightful provides flexible, cost-effective, high-quality email and data marketing solutions. Turbo is always available 24/7 if you need to process a count, order, or append.